|< Prev||Next >|
Vastu Septic Tanks Principle, Position, Directions
Vastu and Septic tanks are considered two parts which is rarely seen connnected, may be mainly because septic tank is rarely remembered until these start stinking. This is a comparitevely latest development in house construction.The septic tanks were not present in the ancient past are common the present due to modernisation.The stinking smell along with solar and magnetic radiations brings negative energy to the residence.
Vastu Principles in the Construction of Septic Tank
1. The septic tank should be avoided in the southeast, northeast and southwest corner.
2. Dividing the north side into nine equal parts, the septic tank should be placed in the third of the northwest. If there is no space, the septic tank could be allowed in the north corner of the west side.
3. The septic tank should not be higher than the floor level of the building. The septic tank should be atleast one to two feet away from the compound wall.
4. The length of the septic tank can be east-west while the breadth could be in the north south direction. The outlet of the septic tank can be in the north or the west.
5. The drainage pipelines of the kitchen could be in the north or east, but never in the south. Failing which, the south pipeline could be turned to north or east. Drainages from the upper storeys should not be in the southwest.