|< Prev||Next >|
Vastu Tips for West Facing Plot | Vastu for West Direction Plot
Vastu Tips for West Facing Plot | West Facing Plot
Normally the plots facing west are not considered that much. However, with the employment of certain vastu facts, west facing plots can be beneficial. The front road which is on the west should be higher than the plot, but not higher than the floor levels of the building.
Outside the house:
1. The main entrance should be in mid west or on the north. There should be minimum empty space in front of the house. However, at the backside of the house (being east), can have ample empty space.
2. As for the boundary walls, the front wall should be higher than the back wall and south east walls should be heavier than the north east ones.
3. Water tanks should not be constructed in the front. They may be assigned in the backside either on the east or north. Servant room or garage may be located in the southwest corner of the plot.
4. Balconies should be northeast and never in the southwest. . While the septic tank could be in the mid north or mid east, the overhead tank should be placed in the south.The electricity main board or the generator could be kept in southeast part of the house.
Inside the House:
1. The pooja room should be assigned in the northeast part of the house. The master bedroom is best at the southwest part of the house.
2. Beds should not be placed at the centre of the room and sleeping with head in the north might result in insomnia.
3. Pink and pale white are beneficial in the bedroom. Bathrooms can be built in the southeast or northwest but never in the northeast.Spiral stair cases should lead in clockwise direction.