|< Prev||Next >|
Puran Poli or Bobbatlu is a traditional gujarati sweet recipe. This Maharastra Sweet is the most common sweet for any occasion such as marriage or get together..
This is rawa maida flat bread stuffed with poli.
Ingredients for Puran Poli
1. Maida 2-3 cups
2. Rava 1 cup
3. Grated coconut 1 cup
4. Sugar 1 cup or Ghee 1 cup
5. Salt a pinch
How to Prepare Puran Poli
1. To the maida add a pinch of salt and knead it to a dough and to this dough add oil or ghee till it gets immersed by flattening the dough.
2. Heat a pan add the rava, grated coconut and sugar and mix well on a medium flame till the sugar gets melted and the entire ingredients mix together to the consistency of dough for stuffing.
3. Divide the maida dough and make small balls of the prepared stuffing and place it inside the flattenened poori like and close it and then again press it like a poli.
4. Heat a non stick tava and fry the poli on both sides if required by adding little oil till it turns golden brown on both sides.
You might also like this