Tomato-popcorn hoe is Indian snack variety. Tomato-popcorn hoe is spicy and delicious. Tomato-popcorn hoe ingredients are easily obtained.
Dried corn kennels ½ cup
Oil 1 tsp
Tomato powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Mix oil and corn in a kennel
2. Preheat a pressure cooker without gasket for two to three minutes on medium heat
3. Transfer corn into it and put lid in place
4. Place on high heat and shake cooker once the popping of popcorn begins.
5. Remove from heat after two to three minutes or when the popping sound stops.
6. Open add tomato powder and salt to taste and toss. Serve immediately