|< Prev||Next >|
Indian Green Peas Masala curry
Green Peas curry is one of the most commonly used side dish for chappatis and rottis.Here is an easy masala fry which combines green peas, spices and onions with the usual north Indian Flair.The peas, onions and tomatoes are well garnished to give a usual taste..
Ingredients for Indian green peas Curry
1. Peas 1 cup
2. Onion 1
3. Tomato 1
4. Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp
5. Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
6. Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
7. Turmeric powder a pinch
8. Salt to taste
9. Oil 2 tsp
Preparation of Indian Easy stir green peas masala fry Recipe
1. Chop the onions and tomatoes.
2. Heat oil in a pan add mustard, urad dhall and jeera and saute.
3. Add a red chilli and add chopped onion and tomatoes and saute till golden brown.
4. Add the ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and mix well and cook till the oil seperates out.
5. Add the peas and required water and cook till the peas are cooked and the water drains out completely.
6. Serve garnished with curry and coriander leaves.