|< Prev||Next >|
Home Remedies for Stomach Discomfort
Stomach discomfort or bloating occurs as a result of indigestion or as a result of food that produces excess of gas. Stomach discomfort which is extremely irritating, is usually caused by bad eating habits and improper timings of eating. This may caused due to excess masala and spicy food intake which produces gastric trouble and is difficult to digest.
Home Remedies for stomach Bloating
1. Add a medium-sized ginger in a glass of hot milk. The filter the residue out from the milk and drink. Ginger has great medicinal properties that helps you fight indigestion.
2. Add a piece of ginger in half a glass of lime water and drink. This is extremely helpful in digestion.
3. Keep the cooking space and surrounding always hygienic and healthy. Always make sure that water is boiled 100 degree celsius for 15 min to kill contagious disease germs.
4. Put a teaspoon of carom in a glass of water. Leave it closed with a lid for 2 days. After that filter the cardamom and drink this water.
5. It is a proven fact that milk stimulates the production of stomach gas. Milk effectively quenches the stomach pain for a while but it redundant after a while.
6. Take moderate amount of food up to six times a day than the usual 3 times.
7. Physical exercises effectively lets out the gastric gas from your stomach. This creates a harmony in your body.
8. Identify the food that bothers your stomach. These varies from person to person. It may be oily food in one case while it may excess cheese in another...
Bloating stomach must be given due care as it leads to intestinal problems later. It is essentially a life style disease as the products is gas problem will lead to further problems in the future..