|< Prev||Next >|
Fast Relief Home Remedies for Amoebiasis
Amoebiasis is characterized by frequent bowel movements which is caused due to bacterial or amoeba infection in the intestine.
1. Semisolid stools containing mucous and blood in some cases. This has to be given great care and taken to the doctor immediately.
2. Amoebiasis is characterized by pain or recurring diarrhea in the abdomen. It's generally characterized by frequent diarrhea and hand to hand constipation.
3. The causing organism can be found in the fresh stool and this could even from medium for spreading if not properly disposed.
The 4 types are:
1. Fire humor problem - This distortion is caused due to the pitta or digestive and excretory system problems.
2. Pitta disorder - Pitta disease is caused due to Blood flow disorders. This will create more dullness and increase in argumentative tempore and general emotional imbalance.
3. Phlegm Body Humor vitiation - This is caused due to the irregularities in body fluid supply or loss of water in the body.
4. Air body humor - This could be translated as caused due to the dosha or irregularities in the air cavity.
Amoebiasis Relief | Cures at Home
1. Dried power of bilgri is mixed with honey is to be taken twice a day. Take approximately 1tbsp of dried bilgiri for the best results.
2. A combination mix of approx ½ gm powdered nutmeg in buttermilk has to taken twice a day.
3. Fresh Juice extracted from young neem leaves and flowers serves as a perfect remedy for amebosis. This hs to taken twice a day till the cure.
4. A fruit of bael has to mixed with jaggery to form a pul like material. This remedy is found to great benificial effects.
5. Take the pulp fo the fruit of bael mixed with some jaggery.
6. Lemon Juice on an empty stomach is good to increase the fighting qualty agianst amebeosis.
7. A mix of isabgol powder and yougurt, cumin seeds serves is an excellent ayurvedic cure for ambeosis. This recipe serves excellently 2 to 3 times a day.
8. Acute Ayurvedic Amoebiasis Remedy - Here roast the unripe furity of bael and mix it with dried ginger powder. This has to taken with buttermilk 2 or 3 times a week.
9. Take jamun preparations or eat the fruit during the season.
10. Isbgol is found to be an excellent remedy for constipation. This could be taken for acute ambeosis. This holds together the stool and facilitate for the smooth passage of stool.
11. Fried Mango tree flowers is an excellent remedy for amebeosis.
This article can also be accessed through
Amoebiasis Home Relief, Alternative Remedies, Amoebiasis Alternative Medicines, Amoebas Relief at Home, Stomach Infection Cures at Home