|< Prev||Next >|
Home Remedies for Peeling Hand Skin | Home Herbal Medicines
Home Remedies for Peeling Skin | Home Herbal Medicines
It is a common experience for most people to experience that their skin peels at some point. Although the condition may be associated with having an unhealthy skin, it can be caused by a lot of factors other than poor skin health.
Home Herbal Medicines for Peeling Skin
1. If you are having peeling skin in hands expose to them as little water as possible. Water leaves excess moisture in the skin and removes the oily cover in skin. Clean only the imnner surface of hands ( palms ) as it is forms an easier surface for the moisture to dry out.
2. Oatmeals offers great natural cure for flaking hands. Grind out the required amount of oatmeal an fill it in a bowel. Then rub it remove the surface of flaked skin.
3. Apply some natural moisturizers to the hand, these have provides a good moisture covering to the skin.
4. Apply a handful of lemon oil to the surface of hands. This acts as a natural moisturizer.
5. Juices of some natural vegetables are acidic in nature. This causes severe irritation in skin. Examples are oranges, grapefruit, potatoes, tomatoes or even carrots etc..
6. Use natural cream covers to avoid moisture from reching the hands. cococa butter, light mineral oil forms excellent cover protecting your skins.
7. If you are doing works involving wetting your hands be sure to wear gloves. Wear cotton gloves under vinyl ones. Avoid wearing rubber gloves as they cause abrasions and storing of moisture inside the gloves.
8. wear free clothes made of natural fibers like cotton, jute. This prevents rubbing and developing rashes in other parts of skin and preventing infection.
9. Apply pineapple juice over your damaged skin and wash it off after 1 hour. This is a very effective traditional remedy for skin bruises.
9. Use bath oil to wash your hands. This have the natural capability to form a protective covering as well provide the essential moisture for your skin.