|< Prev||Next >|
Home Treatment for Coughing
Coughing is due to the infection of respiratory tract infection and inflammation that results in the production of yellowish muscus. Coughing is accomapanied by this muscus and provides great discomfort.
We can prepare effective and fast home remedies for coughing sitting right in the home. They provide quick relief and long term medicational cures with apparently no side effects.
There are also other coughs due to bacterial infection but we concentrate here in common cough.
Home Medications and Cure for Coughing
1. Take few fresh betel leaves and few peppercorns and crush the pepper corns. In a bowl heat a glass of water and add fresh betel leaves and crushed pepper corns to it and allow it to boil till it reduces to half and then strain and filter it. Drinking this kashayam every morning and night with a tsp of honey will be good for cough and chest congestion.
2. Prepare Ginger in lime and take this as a ideal remedy for coughing.
3. Take hot water at regular intervals of time. This helps to fight of the infection.
4. Gargle with salt water. This acts a disinfectant in the throat.
5. Drink plenty of water for it causes the dilution of muscus. As muscus dilutes it becomes easier for the body to extract it and filter it out.
6. Use Ecalyptus in a evaporator and this could be possibly used in unseating and giving out the muscus.
7. Dont smoke and Stay away from smokers. The cough may also be the lungs trying to expel the unwated wastes from lungs.