How to treat Sprain ? Causes of Sprain ?
Sprain is caused by excessive wear and tear of the ligaments connecting bone and muscles especially when one participating in excessive physical activity .
During a sprain these muscles are stretched and as a result these muscles are worn out or even torn.The areas most vulnerable top sprain are the regions that are taking strain during physical activity namely wrists , ankles and knees . These tissues during sprain are stretched or twisted resulting in the brokerage of tissues known as sprain.
(1) Pressurize the affected area with cold ice . Cover it with a bandage and keep it on rest .
(2) put a tbsp of black coffee in the bandage and wrap the damaged foot with it. This is an excellent home remedy for a foot sprain .
(3) The sprain can removed by wrapping up the sprained area with Cabbage leaves soaked in water.This is to be left for ten to fifteen minutes.
(4) Lavender oil dissolved in water forms an excellent natural Home remedy for sprain.
(5) Massage the Sprained area with a solution of almond oil and garlic oil.This helps to relive the sprain and release the tension of sprain muscles.
(6) A cotton cloth wrapped with chopped onions is placed on the affected area and pressurized for some time .
(7) A mixture of sunflower oil and camphor oil applied on the affected area releases the strain on the muscles and provide immense relief from the pain .
(8) A mixture of sunflower oil and turpentine oil in the ratio 2:1 forms an effective natural remedy for sprain . This could effectively heal the tissues and cause the sprained tissues to heal .
(9) pineapple supplies the body with essential nutrients and proteins to heal the body of the severe pain caused due to sprain .
Home remedy for sprain can also be accessed through :
natural herbal home remedies for sprain , natural health remedies for sprain , natural herbal remedies for sprain , herbal home remedies for sprain , home remedy treatment for sprain , natural remedies health for sprain , herbal natural remedies for sprain , natural cures home remedies for sprain , natural healing remedies for sprain