Toothache is caused due to dental decay in the dental cavities by stuck food particles. It is associated with severe pain and a taste of sourness due to the exposed inner pulp.
The best remedy for tooth decay is to make sure to keep the tooth clean and shiny with regular brushing in the morning and evening. But if you are already suffering from tooth ache then the following remedies will be healing in the starting stage.
Home Herbal Remedies for Tooth Ache
1. Place 1-2 pieces of cloves on the decayed teeth and it will decrease the pain to some extent or in a glass of luke warm water add 2-3 tsp of water and wash the mouth with the salted water. This will give relief in the dental region for short time.
2. Onion and garlic has the antibacterial properties that helps fight the tooth decay causing germs and bacteria. These can be placed in the affected area along with solid salt ( rock salt ) as a remedy and also to decrease the pain. The rock salt has the ability to act as pain killer in the decayed gums.
3. Green tea prevent tooth decay naturally if it is taken regularly everyday. It also fights against the mouth odur as it acts against the germs and bacteria causing the odur.
4. Gargle using the natural mouth freshner using ingredients Sesame, Coconut, or Olive Oil. Lemon also helps against tooth infection.
5. Salt water is a great disinfectant for mouth infection. The great benifit for salt water is that along with its natural disinfecting capability it also have the abilit to heal wounds. This is prime facea important in dealing with mouth problem.
6. Use the tooth pick carefully while cleaning the tooth. This one of the most overlooked yet an easy way of harming your teeths.
7. Use clove oil to quech the pain. Use a cotton ball to apply this oil over the painful area.
8. Apply and ice cube over the area in the hand joining thumb and fore fingers. This effectively reduces the pain. This point is an acupressure point which can effectively fight against the pain.
9. Rinse with salt water everyday. This is poweful disinfectant and helps the body fight against tooth pain.
10. Eat an apple everyday. This not only boosts your immunity system but also helps in removing the tit bits of meat and other food. This is a very effective cleaning agent for your tooth.
11. Try to put the local area on an anesthesia by keeping a cube of ice in mouth.