Self Treatment for Heart Angina Pain
What is Angina
Angina is the severe pain occuring in the heart which is similar to the heart pain in many manner. It occurs suddenly and is severe. But the difference is that the pain subsides after some time incase of angina, but could turn life threatining in case of heart attack.
Causes for Angina
1. Like heart attack angina occurs due to the excess intake of fats and protiens. This inturn goes and deposits onto the walls of blood vessels. This deposited fats constricts the flow of blood.Incase of angina patients the blood in the artieries of heart is obstructed and fails to take oxygen and food to the cells.
2. Another possible reason is the clotting of blood inside the blood vessel. The clotted blood will find it difficult to go through narrow arteries and can lead to angina.
Symptoms of Angina
This is experienced as severe pain in the heart. The heart auto corrects it with a short time unless it is a chronic situation.
Angina is difficult to be diagonised. A sudden gasping annd pain after heavy intake of food signifies this disease as the arteries converge due to sudden intake of fats.
Self Treatment Heart Angina
1. The best treatment for angina includes self realisation and self determination. Try to have a more balanced and positive outlook towards food and life.
2. Angina attack is strongly associated with blood pressure. This must be strongly considered while taking heavy calorie and salt ladden food. In acute conditions even a single meal of the following kind will lead to acute angina.
3. Smoking is one of the foremost causes for angina. Quit smoking if you want to have any hope of clearing angina.Increase your daily intake of fruits and vegetables.
4. Make sure not to get tensed easily on unnecessary matters frequently. This will lead to unnecessary levels of high blod presssure annd consequently raise your blood pressure.
5. Exercise lowers the BP and causes the heart to pump faster. This will remove fat clogging the path and lowers the cholestrol levels. A canadian study have foud that a couple of aspirin daily drammatically reduce the risk of heart angina.
6. Aspirin Can prevent the clotting of your blood. If you are suspectible to excessive blood clotting then it better to take aspirin daily.
Angina leads to the weakening of coronary muscles that may later lead to heart attack. So the best remedies for angina is preventing and taking precautions..