Feng shui for Home Entrance Doors
Front Doors is one of the most important pathways for the entrance and exit of positive energy flow. If you are looking at a happy home then you must prevent negative energy entering the house as well as prevent positive energy leaving the house.
Front Doors for Entry and Exit of Chi ( Positive Energy)
A good front door should be appealing enough for positive chi to flow through it. This is the place where opportunity enters and hence due care should be taken in installing the front door. The front door should be clean sans cobwebs, dead plants and clutter.
Feng shui Tips for Front Doors
1. There should be enough space in the front door so that opportunities are not overcrowded.
2. The front door is to be well lit, easily located and smooth to open. The door bell should be in good working condition.
3. If there are more than one front door, decide upon which one to use. Using more than one door causes quarrels amongst inmates.
4. The size of the door should be in proportion with the house. A too big door slips opportunity while a small one causes disharmony.
5. A solid door is better than the one with glass panel.
6. The front door should open inwards so that it welcomes chi.
7. The door should not face anything sharp or angled. It could be an exterior poison arrow! In such a case a ba gua mirror should be placed over the front door.
8. The colour of the door should be in balance with the ba gua element of the door’s position.