|< Prev||Next >|
Fengshui for Good Health
Flow of Positive Energy
Feng shui is all about rearranging the obstructing furniture in your home and let the chi flow harmoniously, so that the inmates could live a life of better quality. It is the technique to optimize the energy of one’s residence. Living green is synonymous to sustaining energy.
That is feng shui’s mode of function or modus operandi. The home is to be free of clutter.
- Sharp knives have to be covered.
- The windows are open.
- The indoors are well lit.
- Electric appliances are well maintained.
- Natural pest repellents could be used instead of pesticides.
- Shoes are removed before one enters his or her residence.
- The wall paints should be eco friendly.
- Cleaning products are to be less toxic.
- Plants are promoted both indoors and outdoors.
- As a result a person lives life in a quality way and helps the green environment.
So where is the question of negative feelings and results?
Such feng shui steps sustain nature for future generations. Feng shui is thus a rational science which the world is in a dire need today. According to feng shui few types of soil absorb the suns radiation and protect the human cells from oscillatory movement. Hence soils were classified in feng shui as fit for habitat and those not fit to live in.