|< Prev||Next >|
Toilet and Bathroom placement in feng shui ( Feng Shui Doctrine |feng shui tips for bathroom)
Toilets is an important and yet sensitive factor of feng shui. According to the feng shui the energy entering the bathroom will be drained down. It is also considered a source of yin or negative energy as bacteria, bodily wastes, toxic waste are residing in toilet.
In ancient days the toilet was always on the outside of the house.
This can be considered the best practice as the yin stays out and the yang is not drained down. But in modern space constricted world it is impossible to have a bathroom outside the house. So it is necessary to take necessary precautions while designing the house.
Feng shui tips for bathroom
- * The toilet as to be always kept closed expect when used.
- *The bathroom and the bed or cot must never come in one single line. If it comes like that it becomes easy for the negative energy to drain down.
- * The bathroom door must never be facing the enterance room. This causes the energy entering the house to be directly drained down. If it is so make an adjustment to include a opaque screen or a wall.
- * The bathroom must always be properly cleaned and disinfected. Disinfectant must be used regularly to clean the germs and bacterias as these consume positive energy.
- * There is a modern trend in construction industry to design and decorate the bathroom like the other rooms. This could cause great danger as the positive energy could be directly drained down.
Feng Shui Toilets, Bathroom Feng hui, Wash Room Feg shui, Feng Shui Position Bathroom, Chinese Toilets Location, Feng Shui Energy Loss, Fung shui Toilets,Toilet placement in feng shui,Feng Shui Doctrine,washroom placement in fengshuit